Marketing Strategy: Persuading Your Target Audience
Is your marketing message going through the right channels? Smart, well-crafted, useful content can still fail if your target readers don’t see it. With the rise of social media, there are more marketing channels than ever. Choosing the wrong one can cripple your marketing efforts.
So, should you be subtweeting your competitors, or would your clients prefer to read a well-considered article on LinkedIn? A successful, strategic decision is always informed by a thorough understanding of where your clients spend their time, and what kind of content would trigger the desired response. This session will provide you with the tools to research and influence your clients’ behaviours.
Who is this training for?
- Internal marketing managers and team members
- Communications professionals
- Founders and owners of small businesses
- Sole traders
What do we cover?
This session will be tailored to the needs of the organisation and the role of the participant(s). This ensures that the training is as relevant and actionable as possible. Typical content includes:
- Using client personas
- Types of content and their uses
- Tone of voice
- Distribution methods
- Repurposing content across channels
- Contributing to conversation online
- Measuring engagement
What will you learn?
At the end of the session, you will be able to:
- Identify the best channels for your message
- Recognise the most effective type of content
- Create content that addresses your customers’ pain points
- Build your brand reputation
- Evaluate the success of a campaign