Marketing Strategy: Finding Your Target Audience
Are your marketing efforts directed at the right people? Organisations can spend a fortune on marketing without ever seeing results. The key is to put your message in front of people who can and will make a decision.
To do this, you need to identify your target audience. Which segments have potential, and which don’t? In this strategic marketing workshop, we will take a hard look at the opportunities that can transform your organisation – and the ones that will have you chasing your tail.
Who is this training for?
- Internal marketing managers and team members
- Communications professionals
- Founders and owners of small businesses
- Sole traders
What do we cover?
This session will be tailored to the needs of the organisation and the role of the participant(s). This ensures that the training is as relevant and actionable as possible. Typical content includes:
- Creating client personas
- Finding your ideal client
- Identifying lucrative market segments
- Reducing risk
What will you learn?
At the end of the session, you will be able to:
- Analyse market segments
- Spot new opportunities
- Objectively evaluate opportunities
- Make an informed decision on which segment(s) to target
- Identify key decision makers