Marketing for Creatives
For creatives, getting the right exposure is the key to success. Whether you are a designer, artist or performer, you need to shine a light on what makes you unique. This marketing training is all about sharing your work with people who can help you and your business to succeed.
If you want to make more sales and grow your presence, we can help you channel your creative ideas into a successful marketing campaign.
Who is this training for?
- Founders and owners of small creative businesses
- Marketing assistants
- Sole traders
What do we cover?
These sessions will be tailored to your business objectives, so that your time is spent developing the areas that create growth. This ensures that the training is as relevant and actionable as possible. Typical content includes:
- Identifying lucrative market segments
- Finding your ideal client
- Buyer personas
- Types of content and their uses
- Effective use of social media
- Measuring engagement and success
What will you learn?
At the end of the session, you will be able to:
- Spot new opportunities
- Identify the best channels for your message
- Recognise the most effective types of content
- Create content that meets your customers’ needs
- Build your brand reputation