Identifying Your Target Audience (Target Audience Series Pt. 1)
Are your marketing efforts directed at the right people? A business can spend a fortune on marketing without ever seeing a single sale. The key is to put your message in front of decision-makers.
To do this, you need to identify your target audience. Which market segments have buying potential, and which don’t? In this strategic marketing session, we will take a hard look at the opportunities that can transform your business – and the ones that will have you chasing your tail.
Who is this workshop for?
- Internal marketing managers and assistants
- Founders and owners of small businesses
- Sole traders
What do we cover?
This session will be tailored to the needs of the company and the role of the participant(s), so that your time is spent reinforcing key skills. This ensures that the workshop is as relevant and actionable as possible. Typical content includes:
- Identifying lucrative market segments
- Creating buyer personas
- Finding your ideal client
- Buying structure
- Reducing risk
What will you learn?
At the end of the session, you will be able to:
- Analyse market segments
- Spot new opportunities
- Objectively evaluate opportunities
- Make an informed decision on which segment(s) to target
- Identify key decision makers