Creating a Content Calendar for Your Business
Are you struggling to regularly publish quality content? Do you feel like you’re always playing catch-up? In order to build a strong content brand, you need to put a strong structure in place. This means scheduling content ahead of time and assigning responsibility to team members. This creates a routine where everyone becomes accustomed to allocating time to your marketing efforts.
A content calendar is the ideal tool to manage this workflow. By creating clear tasks and deadlines, the process becomes transparent and team members can be held accountable for their contributions. In this session, we will provide you with all the tools to create, manage and review a 6-month content calendar suitable to the needs of your organisation.
Who is this workshop for?
- Internal marketing managers and assistants
- Founders and owners of small businesses
- Sole traders
What do we cover?
This session will be tailored to the needs of the company and the role of the participant(s), so that your time is spent reinforcing key skills. This ensures that the workshop is as relevant and actionable as possible. Typical content includes:
- Clarifying briefs
- Time management
- Scheduling content to coincide with events
- Gathering information from internal experts
- Effective questionnaires and interviews
- Project management tools (Asana, Slack, Breeze) and CRM systems
- Marketing management and scheduling tools (Buffer, Hootsuite, Mailchimp)
What will you learn?
At the end of the session, you will be able to:
- Create and manage a 6-month content calendar
- Set achievable goals on an agreed timeline
- Work effectively with internal subject experts
- Promote accountability for project milestones
- Regularly review the success of your content output