Content Writing for Professionals
Risk-averse, demanding, pressed for time – these are all ways to describe the average corporate decision-maker. How do you get through to these people?
Concise, relevant, valuable content is the ideal vehicle to start a dialogue with your target audience. Successfully creating this kind of content, however, is easier said than done. If you want to achieve your organisation’s goals, you need a carefully thought-out process. This workshop provides professionals with the tools to independently plan, research and write content that drives buying decisions.
Who is this workshop for?
- Internal marketing managers and assistants
- Founders and owners of small businesses
- Sole traders
What do we cover?
This session will be tailored to the needs of the company and the role of the participant(s), so that your time is spent reinforcing key skills. This ensures that the workshop is as relevant and actionable as possible. Typical content includes:
- Identifying the purpose of a piece of written content
- Audience and competitor research
- Topic research
- Use of outside sources and data, referencing
- Brand continuity and tone of voice
- Techniques for idea generation
- Structuring your text
- Writing a click-worthy title
- Editing and redrafting
- Receiving feedback and implementing changes
What will you learn?
At the end of the session, you will be able to:
- Identify the key aims for a piece of content
- Pinpoint your target reader
- Find and use appropriate supporting data
- Ensure continuity with your corporate brand voice
- Produce an engaging, effective piece of content