Content Writing for Professionals
Concise, relevant, valuable content is the ideal vehicle to start a dialogue with your target audience. Successfully creating this kind of content, however, is easier said than done.
If you want to achieve your organisation’s goals, you need a carefully thought-out process. This course provides professionals with the tools to independently plan, research and write content that engages audiences.
Who is this training for?
- Internal marketing managers and team members
- Communications professionals
- Founders and owners of small businesses
- Sole traders
What do we cover?
This session will be tailored to the needs of the organisation and the role of the participant(s), so that your time is spent reinforcing key skills. This ensures that the training is as relevant and actionable as possible. Typical content includes:
- Identifying the purpose of a piece of written content
- Audience and competitor research
- Topic research
- Brand continuity and tone of voice
- Idea generation
- Structuring your text
- Writing a click-worthy title
- Editing and redrafting
- Receiving feedback and implementing changes
What will you learn?
At the end of the session, you will be able to:
- Identify the key aims for a piece of content
- Pinpoint your target reader
- Find and use appropriate supporting data
- Ensure continuity with your corporate brand voice
- Produce an engaging, effective piece of content